The chat room is for socializing. You can join it by clicking here.
Chat policies Edit
When you use the chat, you agree NOT to:
- Harass any other members of the wiki
- Impersonate any other person
- Use excessive caps
- Ask for personal information (address, password, etc.) for a person and do not stop after a clear no
- Black mailing another user on chat will get you an immediate ban for a week
- Have more then one account on at the same time.
Chat Moderators and Admins may enforce their own policies. These include:
- Common sense. If there is something from which you know it may will make someone upset, annoyed or angry do not post it, and if you do ask if it would be fine and do not do it if you get a no. This also includes users who come online and "troll".
- Spamming the chat with emoticons which may cause it to crash/lag.
- Also when someone tells you to stop doing something like say "OMG" 5 times then stop it. If you don't you will be kicked.
- You must be at least 13.
Bans can be made by chat mods or administrators in case rules are broken.
- After the first rule break a ban of at least 3 days must be given (the banned person must be noted down by the moderator/admin and un-banned after that period of time)
- After the second rule break the time should be extended. Also, the chat mod may ask an admin about a possible block if they believe it is needed
- After the third ban the chat mod who performed it should talk to an administrator and tell them. You should be able to see previous kickbans on the person's talk page with the template (chat mods/admins kickbanning MUST use) given below
- If the rules have been broken harshly, the moderator may contact an admin and request to extend the time of banning (also from the first ban on).
- The moderator/administrator must leave a message on the message wall of the banned person saying they are banned.
A kickbanned person may ask an administrator to be unbanned if they believe the kickban was not justified. You must state the name of the moderator kickbanning you and what exactly happened.